Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Sunday Nov 15

For Today...
And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
2 Corinthians 12:9 KJV


Outside my window...
My window right now is the van window. I am observing the variations in Ohio and West Virginia landscapes.

I tried to catch a photo of the WV Capitol building as we went through Charleston (in the dark). I thought it turned out to be a rather unique photo.

I am thinking...
….about all the health problems I keep hearing about and how unhealthy the food is nowadays.

I am thankful…
...that in heaven we will never need to worry about contaminated air, water or food!

I am wearing...
The purple dress I made for Yvonne’s wedding last year.

I am creating...
...dishcloths.
I made the smaller one in the front first. Thomas thought it should be bigger so the second one is still a work in progress.



I am going...
...to Gap Mills. We plan to be there tomorrow to help along a bit and get our truck. 


I am wondering...
….how many pies and sweet breads I'll need to bake this week. 

I am reading…
1 Timothy

I am hoping...
...To be encouraged and strengthened in the inner man this week. Revival meetings begin Tues eve and go through Sun eve.

I am learning...
...that other mothers of sons can sometimes get lonely too.

In my kitchen…
Everything is at a standstill as we travel and enjoy the good cooking of others. We had some good chicken, rice, beans, lettuce, cheese, sour cream, salsa and chips for lunch.

In the homeschool room…
….on hold there too as we travel.

Christopher's doodling in his math workbook. He told me this was the numbers from 1 - 10. Can you find them?

One of my favorite things...
Lying down in my bed after a day of work.

A picture... or more.

BIG "bugs on a log" Hey, I was hungry!


Melvin & Christopher make all kinds of pouches & etc from old jeans.

The front of a "moccasin" Christopher made.

The back

A slung-over-the-shoulder pocket



No comments:

Post a Comment