Pages

Monday, December 4, 2017

Strange Feeling


One try and a fail.

Second try and...a fail.

They said, "If you fail once more, you'll need to reapply for your driver's permit and wait six months to try again."

Undaunted, he went for the third try... and passed!

Our third son is now a licensed driver. That is a strange feeling.

But a stranger feeling hits when your babies (the three youngest) all drive off together and spend the afternoon with friends. Yeah, I know. I don't have babies. But when did all this happen?

Somewhere I must have blinked. 

And now they're about grown up. Now I'm the short one. The weak one. 

And they're men.

Today I'm thankful for...
...a stunning sunrise.
...Sudoku.
...I Spy books.

(Maybe I'm even entering my second childhood?)

No comments:

Post a Comment