Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2018

I'm Sorry!

With all the info I gave you about the Homeschool Boot Camp, I didn't supply you with any links.

So here you go.

I don't have much to say today.

We are rejoicing that one of the girls who has attended Kid's Club in Romney for years and now attends the Teen Night has given her heart to Jesus!

Today the skies were weeping. For joy? Lots of rain today.

Melvin, Christopher and I are in a Scrabble game. Melvin started off with 60 points. We are still trying to catch up to him. 
It's the boys' first time playing so I tell them where they can make the most points with their letters. The next games they will need to go alone.

Otherwise, our day was filled with cooking, reading, laundry, dishes, caring for animals and cleaning. The men started and finished a job in Romney today.

Supper is black beans, coleslaw and cornbread. Simple and delicious.

Thomas and I are doing the eye protocol. He's doing it for the first time and I'm doing it the second time. I did not get 20/20 vision the first time through so we're trying it again.

Christopher and I are home alone as the others all went to the Romney Kid's Club. Christopher's working on another flute. He's getting pretty good at it.

Thomas took off with the van, stopped at the mechanic's shop where he had a truck, and then the van gave up the ghost right there. He had forgotten his phone so he couldn't call me. 

He traded out the van for the truck and came back home to get his phone. He needed it to let the people at Kid's Club know where he is. He left again with the truck. What next?

Till next time...

Daily words-
Truculent
Venire
Adnate

No comments:

Post a Comment