Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Introvert

Yes, I am an Introvert


This writing resonated with me. How about you? Isn't it interesting how we're created different? I'm me and you're you and God loves how He made each of us.

I first saw this image on Facebook and found it here. If someone knows that it is copyrighted, please inform me. The blog encouraged sharing it. 

I've learned a lot about conversing with people in my 45 years of living but I still feel very lost at times. Because I don't enjoy small talk. I don't enjoy insincerity. 

Therefore I am intimidating -according to my son. I may appear shy or stuck up. Truth is, I really don't know what to say. Never did, never will. Until we talk about real life.

I want to know the real you. I can't sympathize with the pretend you. That image you put out there for others to admire. It's not you and I don't know how to relate. 

Click here to read how introverts think. 

Have a happy day where you are; being who you are. Don't be ashamed of who God made you to be and don't whine about the circumstances He has brought into your life. 
A fragrant bouquet my niece brought in -peonies and fennel
More words-
Heparin
Brant
Emolument

No comments:

Post a Comment