Pages

Saturday, May 26, 2018

Things in nature

 The strawberries are ripening. 
 Green berries we hope to harvest once they're blue.
Papa Bear, Mama Bear and Baby Bear. That's what I thought when I saw them.
 A sun dog overhead. Have you ever seen one in the sky above you?

There was a "normal" one in the western sky to the left of the sun at the same time.
And to the right of the sun there was just a bright spot with the faintest color that the camera hardly picked up.
 One of the azalea bushes around here.
 Individual flowers of the same.
Raspberry starts. The chickens have destroyed all but one. Hindsight is better than foresight. We should have put a fence around them.
Rhubarb. A family favorite.

A funny bone tickler-
I came into the living room where Stephen sat with his head phones on and the computer on his lap. Having heard him speaking, I thought maybe he's on his phone with someone.

But then he ceased speaking and was staring at his computer. Supposing he wasn't on his phone after all, I queried, "Are you going to eat supper?"

"I so would, if I thought I had the knowledge," he immediately replied. 

I burst out laughing as I realized he was speaking to someone other than me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment