Pages

Monday, January 22, 2018

Weekly menu (Sugar free, Wheat free)

The weekly menu begins on a Wednesday. That way I can go shopping midweek. It's probably just a mind thing but it helps me.

We do eat lunch but it's normally leftovers. I try to make enough in the evening to have some for the next day.

On my planning sheet there is one more row of boxes on the right where I fill in any activities that are planned.

If you have questions about how this menu can be sugar free and wheat free, I am happy to answer.

Amanda from The Fundamental Home has helped me tremendously in knowing how to shop frugally. Maybe it will help you too?


Breakfast
Lunch
Dinner
Wednesday
Rice, scrambled eggs, sausage gravy casserole
Blueberry muffins

Chicken tortilla soup
Thursday
Scrambled eggs
Oatmeal

Chili soup
Cornbread
Friday
Omelet roll
Yogurt

Lentil stew
Fruit jello salad
Saturday
Scrambled eggs with sausage
Yogurt

Stromboli
Rhubarb crunch
Sunday
Baked oatmeal
Peaches
Chicken Alfredo
Rice
Corn
Corn chip salad
Nachos
Monday
Waffles
Sausage gravy, PB & syrup
Yogurt

Zucchini lasagna
Carrots
Waldorf salad
Tuesday
Egg, sausage, biscuit
Yogurt

Mashed potatoes
Beets
Green salad

Today I am thankful for...
...warm weather.
...family.
...water.

No comments:

Post a Comment