Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Daybook Once Again

Outside my window…
It's dark and cold. Real cold. Ice cold. Austin is happier about ice than he is about snow. He can hardly wait for ice skating. 
I am thinking…
... of how nice it is to be a part of a church where the men care about and for each other. They are able to work through the difficulties that arise. A tremendous blessing!
I am thankful for…
A warm place to be. Plenty of food. Good health. Javita coffee.
From the learning rooms…
Studying cursive. The Gold Rush. Blizzards. Fruits. Bears. Math. Always math.
From the kitchen…
I'm struggling along without a planned menu this week. I set my menu planner out on Saturday and asked the boys to fill in any ideas they had so I'm bouncing off a few of those ideas.
I am wearing…
A dark maroon colored dress. Pink Crocs clogs. A prayer veiling. 
I am creating…
Blog posts! 
I am going…
To a taffy pull with the youth group tomorrow evening.
I am hearing…
The boys doing dishes. Austin ordering Melvin to do his job. Christopher humming while cubing.
Around the house…
The quest for decluttering and making order continues. Slow but sure.
One of my favorite things…
A moonlit night.
A few plans for the rest of the week…
Bake zucchini bread for someone who missed it at the roadside stand. Bake some pies to take samples around the neighborhood. 

Here is a picture thought I am sharing….
Looks like we have another artist.
What was your day like?

Is it warm or cold where you are? 

No comments:

Post a Comment