Pages

Monday, December 24, 2018

This Week's Menu

Freezer meal
I wrote this on Thursday. Now I'm editing it on Monday.

This week's menu begins on Wednesday. 

Friday evening is full of question marks. The young folk have a Christmas banquet. I thought maybe the rest of us could go somewhere to eat also. If Thomas feels so inclined after another long day of work. We used gift cards to eat at Domino's pizza. This Mama ate BBQ'd wings and garden salad while the others ate pizza. 

On Saturday we are butchering our steer with another family. Some more meat for the freezer. Yes!! More about this later.

On Sunday we are the host family which means we are responsible to make sure any visitors at church have a place to go for lunch. Instead of potatoes and burger we ate rice and chicken. Also some leftover chicken and dressing that Stephen brought home from Penn Valley. And in place of pie I made cobblers.

Tuesday (the last day on the menu) is Christmas day. I didn't think about that when I was planning the menu. It may need to be revamped. We'll have something with potatoes and burger for lunch and switch the Mon & Tues evening menus. 

All meals written with color and a line underneath are linked to either the recipe I use or a similar one. 

For the enchiladas I use corn tortillas.

Oh my! It's almost time for another menu. Tell me how you keep up with this monumental task. If I wasn't so frugal I would purchase menu plans from Eat at Home. I did that for one month and we really liked it!

Breakfast
Lunch
Dinner
Yogurt & fruit salad
Leftovers
Rice
Lettuce salad
Applesauce & cottage cheese
Scrambled eggs
Bacon
Yogurt & fruit salad
Cereal
Leftovers
Lettuce salad
Scrambled eggs
Biscuits
Tomato gravy
Leftovers
???
Cornbread
Applesauce & cottage cheese
Pizza
Lettuce salad
Baked oatmeal
Potato/hamburger casserole
Mixed veggies
Lettuce salad
Apple pie
Apples
Popcorn
Pancakes
Sausage gravy
PB & syrup


Beans
Cornbread
Coleslaw

No comments:

Post a Comment